21 agosto 2007

INTERNET RESOURCES

Since I have ADSL at home, I spend all my spare time in front of the computer. And I'm downloading, downloading and again downloading. One of my latest addictions is podcasting. As you can see, I put a list of links on the right about this. They are a collection of links of free podcasts that can help you improve English, German, Spanish, French and Russian (actually it's not easy to find Russian podcasts, if you know some, please tell me!).
I think this is a really effective way of learning. Some podcasts are structured according to your level or your interest. I hope you enjoy listening them and find them useful! =)

1 commento:

Alessandra ha detto...

Cara Erica,
non so se ti può essere utile, ma ho trovato questo podcast russo-tedesco... vedi Natcast