6 luglio 2007

IT'S TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE!!!

Photo source: Flickr
Now that university courses are over, it was great to me today when I've found out that some people are still keeping their blogs running. Alessandra and Martina, what you've done is really amazing! I went through your posts and found interesting suggestions. Some of them are really useful to me because now (and I must say FINALLY!!!!) I have adsl at home and, for the first time in my life, I'm experiencing how it feels to jump from one site to another without people telling you: "You are not allowed to take a look at this page!!!!", as it always happens at the university labs. =/


Erica, I enjoyed reading your latest post, I hope you will go on writing. And I also hope to hear something from you all girls. it is a pleasure to me to exchange ideas with you. Now I can finally do this without problems. If my computerwants...


Keep in touch!


Eri

2 commenti:

Alessandra ha detto...

But... but... but you deleted everything!!! And I'm quite jealous that you changed the "0 comments" bit into something else, because I never managed to do it, even though I followed the instructions. Blah.

Congratulations on your graduation, of course! I hope to go back to blogging when I am less busy with work, the thesis and stuff.

Cheers,
Alessandra

ERICA ha detto...

Dear Alessandra,
thank you very much!!! =)
I'm happy to hear you again. These are the steps I followed to change that voice. Go to "Personalizza", then click "Modifica" where it is written "POST SUL BLOG": you should see a list of things you can change: signature, time,etc., and of course comments (the fourth voice). Hope this helps! =)
Good luck for your thesis. Hope to hear from you soon,
Eri